SAVE THE DATE: Workshop 2019
We are proud to announce that the second edition of the NANOMED workshop will be organised by the University of Patras in collaboration with the Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences of the Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH/IEC-HT) on July 8th, 9th, 10th 2019!
The main topic of this new edition is “Innovative Nanomedicines for Targeted Drug Delivery and Personalized Approaches”.
We will have the pleasure to welcome renowned invited speakers to present their latest research work on this topic among which:
- Dror Fixler (Bar Ilan University, Israel)
- Gregory Gregoriadis (University of London, UK)
- Margherita Morpurgo (University of Padova, Italy)
- Shai Rahimipour (Bar Ilan University, Israel).
This international event is an opportunity for the NANOMED students and young researchers to present their research work to highly recognized specialists in a human-sized scientific conference.
If you are interested to participate to the workshop, please make sure to register here. During registration, you will mention if you are willing to submit an abstract and you will then have to send it send it by email. According to their topic, presentations will be divided in the following sessions:
- Development of Nanomedicines and Targeted Nanomedicines
- New delivery / targeting approaches for urgent medical needs
- Advanced Methodologies for Characterization of Materials and Nanomaterials (Applications in Nanomedicines)
- Nanotechnologies in Biosensors, Diagnostics and Imagine
- Abstract submission for oral or poster presentations: May 31st, 2019
- Registration: 60€ (before June 7th Early bird discount 35€)
For more information, please check the workshop website.