Members of the Consortium
The NANOMED Consortium gathers 4 European Universities
- Université de Paris in France (Coordinator)
- Université d’Angers in France
- Università degli Studi di Pavia, Italy
- Panepistimio Patron, Greece
What are the assets of the NANOMED Consortium for providing a top-quality curriculum?
The programme brings together numerous well-known researchers, each of whom is an expert in the design of specific Drug Delivery Systems such as:
- Polymeric Nanoparticles (Prof. Karine Andrieux, from Université de Paris, France),
- Liposomes (Prof. Sophia Antimisiaris, from the University of Patras, Greece),
- Polymeric Micelles and Polysaccharide Nanoparticles (Prof. Carla Caramella, from the University of Pavia, Italy),
- Lipid Nanoparticles (Dr. Emilie Roger, from the Université d’ Angers, France).
These experts and many other invited professors share their knowledge with the students as lecturers in the basic and advanced courses of the programme but also as advisors for projects that may require input from other disciplines. As a result, students are provided with a dynamic, professionalizing, polyvalent and multicultural learning environment.