Composition of the Consortium
The NANOMED Consortium gathers 4 European Universities and more specifically, their Faculties of Pharmacy
- Paris Descartes University – France
- University of Patras – Greece
- University of Pavia – Italy
- University of Angers – France
Paris Descartes University is the Coordinator of the Consortium.
What are the assets of the NANOMED Consortium for providing a top-quality curriculum?
The NANOMED Consortium is bringing together numerous well-known researchers, each of whom being an expert in the design of specific Drug Delivery Systems such as:
- Polymeric Nanoparticles (Prof. Karine Andrieux, from Paris Descartes University),
- Liposomes (Prof. Sophia Antimisiaris, from the University of Patras),
- Polymeric Micelles and Polysaccharide Nanoparticles (Prof. Carla Caramella, from the University of Pavia),
- Lipid Nanoparticles (Dr. Emilie Roger, from the University of Angers).
These experts and many other invited professors will share their knowledge with the students as lecturers in the basic and advanced courses of the programme but also as advisors for projects that may require input from other disciplines. As a result, the students will be provided with a dynamic, professionalizing, polyvalent and multicultural teaching and supervision.