- Fill-in the Registration Form with your personal details including a valid email and select your username and password
- Select “NANOMED EMJMD” as the programme you would like to apply to
- Receive an email with your username and password along with activation link (if not, please check your spam folder)
- Click on the activation link to make sure your registration is complete or else you will not be able to log in and start with your application procedure.
Registration of your application
- Log in with the username and password and start filling in the application form
- Log in again anytime to make modifications (before the deadline is met)
- Once your application is complete, make sure to “Submit” your application or else it will not be reviewed
- The status of your application will change from “Submitted” to “Eligible – Step 1” or “Non eligible” depending on whether you handed all the relevant documents or not
- The status of your application will change from “Eligible – Step 1” to “Eligible – Step 2” or “Non admitted” depending on wether you are selected for the skype interview or not
- The status of your application will change from “Eligible – Step 2” to “Admitted –Main list” or “Waiting list” or “Non admitted” depending on where you stand after the interview
N.B. if you are on the waiting list or non admitted list and you wish to apply for the self-funded session (with your own funds, thanks to the support of a company or another kind of scholarship), please let us know so that we can transfer your application to the self-funded campaign.
Evaluation of your application
The selection will be based on different criteria listed in the following table with their respective weight. The most important criterion is the previous academic results along with the relevance between your background and the study of Nanomedicine. Previous practical experience such as work experience or traineeships in laboratories or private companies will also be greatly appreciated.
|Previous academic results and marks||30%|
|Practical experience acquired in laboratories and companies||20%|
|English proficiency, for non-native speakers||20%|