How to get involved?
How to get involved?
Want to train your personnel in Nanomedicine for drug delivery, you have two options:
Join the NANOMED EMJMD as “self-funded” students which means being trained for 2 years, in the same conditions others students are, and graduating. The option implies that the self-funded student, or its company, will bear the costs of the participation to the EMJMD (participation costs and mobility costs.) To apply as a self-funded student, please click here.
Join the NANOMED EMJMD only for one specific module which might interest your company/personnel to broaden their expertise in this field. This option implies that the self-funded student, or its company, will have to bear the costs of his/her participation to this specific module and the possible journey to reach the location where the module course is being taught (videoconference can also be arranged). To find the module of your interest , please check here. In this case, the participants will have to register through the adult education system to the Master’s programme. To learn more about the registration procedure please contact us.
Participate to the Summer School & Workshop
For each intake, the NANOMED EMJMD organizes a Summer School and two Workshops. The aim of these encounters is to:
- For students: to defend their Master thesis in front of an international jury (international experts, NANOMED professors as well as traineeship supervisors from both academia and private companies)
- For industry representatives: to monitor the progress made in academia and correlate it to the current implementation in the private sector, possibly to recruit some of the students after they graduate
- For research institutes: to exchange with renowned colleagues on the latest innovate approaches of Nanomedicine for drug delivery and to possibly considering taking the Master’s students further within their research
The NANOMED EMJMD already has a great number of Associated Partners which can also be involved in these event.
First NANOMED’s Workshop : “Nano-objects for drug delivery and imaging”
Paris, July 12th & 13th 2018
- Registration deadline: April 15th until June 30th
- Early bird registration (before 01/06/2018) : €60
- Passed the early bird deadline (after 01/06/2018): €80
Please register on the workshop’s website to join in!
Want to become an Associated Partner yourself?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss how you can get involved in the NANOMED EMJMD!