The participation fees to take part in the NANOMED EMJMD are:
Participation fees include:
- Registration fees at each university of the Consortium
- Participation to each module included in the curriculum (theoretical and practical courses)
- Participation to the Welcome Week / General service offering by each member of the Consortium
- Access to all facilities in each university of the Consortium (library, laboratories, working spaces)
- Participation to one Summer School (Semester 2) and two workshops (Semester 2 and Semester 4)
- Registration to an international insurance complying with the requirements of the Erasmus + guidelines
Participation fees do not cover travelling and accommodation costs.
Participations fees are included for scholarship holders.
Want your company to fund your participation to the NANOMED EMJMD? Please contact us.
Consortium services offered to students